There are multiple ways you can prevent hair loss from happening. You just need the proper tips on what product or material to use in your hair so that it lasts as long as possible. Your hair is an integral part of your body, something you take out with you in public every day; something that can be styled to show professionalism, a representation of a special event/day and can make the room light up with your perfect hair dew.
Losing hair…sounds scary, right? Let’s reverse that process and slow it down a ton and maybe stop it from happening at all. Here are some tips on how you can prevent hair loss.
- Eat a lot of protein – this traditionally is because your hair follicles are made of a protein called keratin. Make sure you add different types of meat, or vegetarian alternatives of protein such as chickpeas or baked lentils into your diet to help prevent hair loss.
- Take your daily vitamin/nutrient pills each morning – they are proven to help increase the iron and zinc within your hair, which is important for retention and long hair growth.
- You were probably always told to avoid washing your hair every day as it would “make your scalp dry,” but in this case, it’s the total opposite. Keeping a clean and fresh scalp allows for expansive hair growth, and a feeling of cleanliness for you.
- Use olive oil in your hair – olive oil isn’t just good for cooking, it protects your hair from dryness and further breakage.
- Laser hair treatments can use low-beam lasers to help improve density within your hair.
If you are looking for the perfect hair stylist and hair dressers in California, A&O Salons is the perfect spot to go. After you visit us and get our special hair treatment tips and your own little fancy hair dew/style of your own, we can guarantee you won’t have to look any further for a permanent hair dresser business.